[Demexp-dev] Re: [demexp] confirmation request from web site user

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Re: [demexp] confirmation request from web site user
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:40:25 +0200

Hi Augustin,

2006/10/13, Augustin <address@hidden>:
According to my records, there are two users waiting to be confirmed
(including yourself. The other one was clever enough to register 'demo' for
himself!), and one request for a new account (olivier, who is trying again).

I'm quite sure that for me I never received that email. :-(

I'll double check.

BTW, it makes me think that due to anti-spams some emails might be
lost. Would it be necessary to have a web interface for Demexp account
manager to check pending account validations?

Do you have the corresponding emails from my module, with the keys?

I'll try to find the first email from Olivier.

Best wishes,
d.