Re: [Demexp-dev] Question about tags, tags updating and timestamp.

From: ketty .
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Question about tags, tags updating and timestamp.
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 22:41:37 +0200

On 10/15/06, David MENTRE <address@hidden> wrote:
Exactly. One only needs to code that. ;-)

I would need to modify the protocol, so I won't do this right now,
waiting for the Drupal interface to reach its first stable release.

This modification would be incompatible with current version am i right? But as for protocol additions that don't brake anything, are they a big deal too? Should we try to gather as many protocol changes as we can when we are at it? Or would that be stupid?

Things i think is missing from the protocol:
* Deletion of tags / questions / responses.
* Delegation.