[Demexp-dev] Re: Some questions on Drupal's demexp module setup

From: Augustin
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Re: Some questions on Drupal's demexp module setup
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 13:05:04 +0800

Hello David,

On Sunday 22 October 2006 03:46 am, you wrote:
>  1. I see no Question in http://localhost/drupal/?q=demexp_questions
>
>     I tried to run cron-jobs but I'm not sure it worked correctly. After
>     calling http://localhost/drupal/?q=admin/logs/status/run-cron I get:
> "
> 100last tag retrieved
> 303server max
>
> nb is 100
> "

Those are debug notes that I should remove. Cron is not supposed to return
anything. But it shows that it works :)

>     Any idea about what I forgot to do?

No, you seem to have done everything properly.

Check your logs at ?q=admin/logs/watchdog, and the content of the DB table
demexp_questions.

That may also be a cache problem. Disable the cache in your admin settings.

>  2. In your INSTALL.txt, you write:
> "
> Theme
> *******
> The module prints the "polling station" in a special area, so that the
> polling station may appear to be separate from the question itself.
> The html content of the polling station is in  $node->polling_station.
> In your PHPTemplate theme, you must add a line to print it:
> "
>
>    Where is that PHPTemplate thing where I should add the <div>? I
>    suppose this is in a file somewhere in themes/bluemarine/ (I'm using
>    the default Drupal 5 theme)?

you did the right thing:

$
cp /var/www/drupal/modules/demexp/node-demexp_question.tpl.php
/var/www/drupal/themes/bluemarine/

PHPTemplate is one of the two theming engine. Bluemarine is one theme using
this engine.
Your site will look very different than my own test site at ouvaton, but it
should work.

augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.