Removing delegation transitivity? (was: Re: [Demexp-dev] A simple path f

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Removing delegation transitivity? (was: Re: [Demexp-dev] A simple path for delegation)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:59:05 +0100

Hello FĂ©lix,

2007/1/12, Felix HENRY <address@hidden>:
I make here another proposal to simplify things (this would be a big change
as compared to
our previous plans) "If you accept to be a delegate on a certain
subject/question,
then you are not allowed to delegate this question/subject to anyone else"

Yes, I also thought at removing delegation transitivity altogether
(that would simplify a lot my job! ;-). My main question is: "Is
delegation transitivity absolutely needed for demexp"? Until now, the
answer was _yes_. If we change our mind, I would prefer that we do it
now. ;-)

Best wishes,
d.