[Demexp-dev] Google Summer of Code 2007

From: Félix
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Google Summer of Code 2007
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 23:46:24 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Félix <address@hidden>
Date: Mar 7, 2007 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Google Summer of Code 2007
To: David MENTRE <address@hidden>

Hello,

thanks to François and David for reviewing and updating the initial proposal, here are my comments again:

[I created a new page: ]
https://demexp.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=en:proposals_for_google_summer_of_code_2007

The page is fine for me (we can integrate the mails that are linked into the page to obtain a clean presentation).

[They want a second mentor for the student (see the FAQ, to reduce the
workload and take holidays). Félix, as you already have a Google
Account, would you take this role? ]

Yes that's fine, my account name is felifelo.

>>    1.
>>
>>       What criteria did you use to select these individuals as
>> mentors? Please be as specific as possible.

In no specific order:

* Knowledge of OCaml language;

* Motivation of student and interest in the project;

* Knowledge of the student in the project area;

* Willing of the student to use project's habits (literate code, source
   control system, non-regression tests, ...).

[Other things??]

I'm not sure here: the criterais you list are the ones that apply to the students. I think the questions asks which criterias we used for to select the *mentors*. In this case the criteria is simple: the mentors are us. so the criteria would be "the mentors are the projects participant which are the most involved in software development" (althought this is not exactly  true for me!)

>    2.
>>
>>       Who will your mentors be? Please enter their Google Account
>> address separated by commas. If your organization is accepted we will
>> email each mentor to invite them to take part. (optional)
>

> [Que mettre ici?]

david.mentre,felifelo[?]

OK!

[Any further comments?]