[Demexp-dev] Re: Reason of refusal for our GSoC application (demexp)?

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Re: Reason of refusal for our GSoC application (demexp)?
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 08:54:04 +0100

Hello Leslie,

2007/3/19, Google Summer of Code Program Admin Team <address@hidden>:
First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply.  In terms of
feedback on your application, when visiting your ideas page I get the
following error message:

"Unable to verify the identity of demexp.org as a trusted site"

Are you folks aware of this problem?

No. Which browser were you using when having this error message? We
have a self-signed certificate for the web site but that does not mean
the certificate should be not trusted if you check the fingerprint. It
depends on who you want to trust.

But, despite that, I suppose you could see our web page? Which aspect
of the project was an issue?

Sincerely yours,
david