[Demexp-dev] Proxy again..

From: Diogene Laerce
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Proxy again..
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 17:00:24 +0700

Hi David

Still on trouble managing the proxy stuff :

I put it in my cgi-bin, enabled the rights on it and all the files
depending on (in fact, all the cgi-bin directory..) but when I call it
by xml-rpc, I just have the all file text in response ??

Would you please give me the cgi-bin arborescence of the proxy on
linux-france, maybe it can help me understanding how it works ?

I already have a wellformed xml-rpc request, I tested it on the
linux-france proxy : I had a bad login request answer (so the account
request ;))..

And I must precise that I didnt know anything about proxy or cgi stuff
before.. So I assume this problem might come from my ignorance but after
all the good tutorials on the question, I now start to running out of
idea.

Have you got any ?

Yours,
Diogene