[Demexp-dev] Web Client Interface [status]

From: Lyu Abe
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Web Client Interface [status]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 00:29:39 +0900

Hi,

Here's a small report of what I've obtained so far:
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3824/demexpinterfacev001lj2.png

It's just tests, so probably we should not care about small details right now.
(maybe you can tell if this presentation is "roughly" okay to you)

I also need to figure out how to retrieve and display correct question tags ("Categorie").

Next, I want to find some ways to access question details (responses, votes, and other details if we want to include them).

        Regards. Lyu