Re: [Demexp-dev] Web Client Interface [status]

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Web Client Interface [status]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:12:25 +0200

Hello Lyu,

2007/10/18, Lyu Abe <address@hidden>:
> Here's a small report of what I've obtained so far:
> http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3824/demexpinterfacev001lj2.png

This seems okay for me. The look seems pretty clean. :-)

> I also need to figure out how to retrieve and display correct question
> tags ("Categorie").

See chapters 3.3.5 and 3.3.6 starting at page 21 of demexp book.

To get tags and their label, use RPC:
 * max_tag_id()
 * tag_info()

To get the set of tags assigned to a set of questions, use RPC:
 * tag_set_of_question_group()

(get_question_tag() is a similar and simplified RPC but it is now
deprecated because of performance reason. Try to avoid it.)

As usual, ask questions if you have issues. ;-)

> Next, I want to find some ways to access question details (responses,
> votes, and other details if we want to include them).

Most of this should be returned by question_info(), so you have all
the needed information at hand. :-)

Yours,
d.