Re: [Demexp-dev] Re: Demexp-dev Digest, Vol 48, Issue 6 : Python or php

From: Lyu Abe
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Re: Demexp-dev Digest, Vol 48, Issue 6 : Python or php ?
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:51:40 +0900

Hi Diogene,

First Id like to say that I dont receive the mails of the discussion ??
Just receive the summary at the end, is this normal ?

Errr.... I don't think so. I'll forward copies of the discussion later today (I also guess the mails of this list are archived somewhere, but I don't know where).

...sorry, I canot answer your other questions(!)

        ABE Lyu