Re: [Demexp-dev] base64

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] base64
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 20:02:30 +0100

Hello Diogene,

2008/3/4, Diogene Laerce <address@hidden>:
> echo base64_decode($timestamps);
>
> give me back the text translation. And anyway, no translation on this
> picture looks like a timestamp list ??
>
> Can you show me the light ?

Sure. As it is written in the demexp book on page 33, a set of
timestamps is encoded as a gzipped array of 32 bits integer. So,
roughly, you need to base64_decode then ungzip the $timestamps and
then exploit as a binary array of 32-bits integers.

Frankly, I don't know how to do this in PHP or if it is even possible.

Why don't you use the call get_timestamps_decoded()? It gives you the
same timestamps but as a nice set of three integer arrays already
uncompressed. It would be much easier for you.

Yours,
d.