Re: [Denemo-devel] music font patch

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] music font patch
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 06:54:44 -0500

I am not sure if cvs is perfectly synced with the patches you created. I
just committed the RhythmKeymaprc because it seemed to be missing from
cvs. I don't know if their are other things off or not. Denemo refused
to compile until I added the RhythmKeymaprc. Now that I added the
RhythmKeymaprc denemo compiles but segfaults on launch.

gdb is saying it segfaults here:
0x0807b1e5 in toggle_rhythm_toolbar (action=0x0, gui=0x80f4c98) at
view.c:897
897       if (GTK_WIDGET_VISIBLE (widget))

Here is a bt full:

(gdb) bt full
#0  0x0807b1e5 in toggle_rhythm_toolbar (action=0x0, gui=0x80f4c98) at
view.c:897
        widget = (GtkWidget *) 0x0
        rhythm_keymap = (keymap *) 0x0
#1  0x0807bfe8 in newview () at view.c:1189
        gui = (DenemoGUI *) 0x80f4c98
        prefs = (DenemoPrefs *) 0xbfffc1a0
        main_vbox = (GtkWidget *) 0x80e6338
        menubar = (GtkWidget *) 0xbfffc0f8
        score_and_scroll_hbox = (GtkWidget *) 0x8206910
        toolbar = (GtkWidget *) 0x0
        hbox = (GtkWidget *) 0x8206738
        action_group = (GtkActionGroup *) 0x8126200
        ui_manager = (GtkUIManager *) 0x80e36c8
        accel_group = (GtkAccelGroup *) 0x8147e20
        error = (GError *) 0x0
        widget = (GtkWidget *) 0xbfffc1a4
        data_dir = (gchar *) 0x8154e90 "\002"
        dialog_title = (gchar *) 0x80b1be7 "Denemo"
#2  0x08076f46 in main (argc=1, argv=0xbfffc224) at main.c:442
        opts = -1
        error = (GError *) 0x0
        gui = (DenemoGUI *) 0x80c6008
        helptext = (gchar *) 0x80cf198 "�样\005"
        copytext = (
    gchar *) 0x80b07b8 "(c) 1999-2005 Matthew Hiller, Adam Tee, and
others\n\n\nThis program is provided with absolutely NO WARRANTY; see
\nthe file COPYING for details.\n\nThis software may be redistributed
and modified under the\n"...
        dir = (GDir *) 0xb76dc729
        filename = (gchar *) 0xb7713ff4 "\234�\023"
        long_options = {{name = 0x80b057b "help", has_arg = 0, flag =
0x0, val = 104}, {name = 0x80b0580 "version", has_arg = 0, flag = 0x0,
val = 118}}

Thanks,
Jeremiah