[Denemo-devel] Coredump clicking mouse on score area after deleting bott

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Coredump clicking mouse on score area after deleting bottom staff.
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 15:29:46 +0100

Here is a patch for this coredump:
*****************************
2007-10-20     commands.c
                Create two staffs then delete the lowest one. Denemo coredumps
(in
release & CVS) on clicking in the space at bottom of scorea_area. This
is due to si->bottom_staff not correctly set after delete. Fixed by
adding call to set_bottom_staff() in displayhelper().
While fixing this I noticed that si->haschanged is being set TRUE in
displayhelper(). This explains denemo's irritating habit of insisting
that you have changed something when you haven't, since displayhelper()
is called after most keystrokes. I'll fix this when/if we switch to gtk
accelerators.