[Denemo-devel] importmidi update

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] importmidi update
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:38:58 -0600

I added support for parallel harmonies or chords in importmidi. So you
can now import midi that has more than one note per object. It is not
yet able to tie chord notes across measures yet though. Single note ties
across measures still work. Perhaps I should create a test directory for
testing files. I noticed that there is an examples directory that
contains files for testing lilypond importing.