Re: [Denemo-devel] Release

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 23:55:14 -0500

Ok. I think I am up to speed with creating a tarball and uploading it on
Savannah. I will wait for the documentation to be finished before
uploading.

I found the documentation I needed here in case you don't have it:

https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/DownloadArea

http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Automated-FTP-Uploads.html#Automated-FTP-Uploads

Jeremiah