Re: [Denemo-devel] Unreadable files after save

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Unreadable files after save
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:30:02 +0000

> I'll be happy to submit real bug report. A fake one
> here: A thing that had Denemo constantly crashing, was
> deleting triplets: If I had made a triplet which I
> wanted to delete, I had to mark and cut it. Using Del
> would cause a crash.
But this is fixed in the current CVS version, right?
> A feature I would like when printing, is to have the
> staff names printed, both when exporting pdf's for the
> whole project (in this case in front of each part's
> staff) and for each part (in this case in the upper
> left corner). Automagical parts printing would also be
> nice :-)
This will be possible with the version after the one being released
right now I'm sure. Are you able to get what you want by editing the
LilyPond output? (That is, are you sufficiently au fait with LilyPond
syntax). If so, can you submit a small example so that I release a
template that will allow you to do what you want without having to keep
a separate LilyPond file around?
If not, as I say, I am sure it will be possible in the release after
this one - I am currently working on this stuff.