Re: [Denemo-devel] Homepage Confusion

From: N. Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Homepage Confusion
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:49:46 +0200

CVS and Webupdate works fine.

I will begin to create a new site. Any wishes?

Plain and few pages or something big like the current sourceforge page? I prefer to minimize the pagecount and bundle the information if its possible.

What are the main points:

Of course the basic and general information for anyone who is new and for returners. So the first visible page should be the Infopage and the Newspage in one.

Then a manualpage, with every format you need. I don't know who maintains the manual and where the most actual version is to be found.

At last the contact and further info page which is basically a linkpage to the savannah-sections, the mailinglists and other stuff.

Design wil be plain and fast to load, making It avaible for most people and browsers (lynx, w3m... :) )

Greetings,

Nils