[Denemo-devel] syntax error

From: williamotorres
Subject: [Denemo-devel] syntax error
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 19:57:43 -0400

hi there,

I'm new to lilypond, and loving it. everything's been ok, but this week I'm getting this error message and it's not converting to pdf:

C:/Program Files/LilyPond/usr/bin/../share/lilypond/current/ly/init.ly:45:70: error: syntax error, unexpected $end
   (apply ly:make-book $defaultpaper $defaultheader toplevel-scores)))

I'm using windows vista (sorry about that!), input through denemo and final touches on lilypad. funny thing is that I get this error after 35 or 40 measures. I have tried uninstalling and installing both denemo and lilypond and still the same.

any advice?

william