[Denemo-devel] Keymap loading

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Keymap loading
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:08:33 +0100

I notice that when you load a keymap no bindings are deleted unless they
conflict with the ones loaded. I think this has some possible merit, but
shouldn't happen without warning.
Also, the text box wherein the tooltip lies could be editable, with the
tooltips written back to the keymap file. We will need this anyway when
it comes to custom menu items, where we will want to write the tooltip
and save it with keybinding etc. This would mean we could finish the job
of writing help for all the menu items without re-compiling the program,
(so a non-C program or end user could do it) and indeed people could
keep their own private help notes on the help tooltip...