[Denemo-devel] Three bugs

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Three bugs
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 10:07:14 +0100

1) Somewhere (I suspect in kbd-custom.c) a GTK_TREE_MODEL is accessed
when it is a NULL pointer. I can't reproduce this bug yet, but it
crashed out on me when adding a keybinding and gtk gave a critical
warning as it went.
2) You cannot set alt-f as a keybinding because the Find button has an
icon and hence has acquired an accelerator.
should just be fixed for now, it might be nice to add in extra
keybindings from a  keymap file, but later).