Re: [Denemo-devel] Compiling Denemo fails

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Compiling Denemo fails
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:46:13 +0800

Jeremiah,

I did run autogen.sh and then  configure. The root level make  tries to run make in the plugin directory and fails stopping the build process. So either the root level Makefile should not try to build in the plugin directory or the plugin directory needs a Makefile.

As a hack to build Denemo I removed the plugin directory from SUBDIRS in the base level Makefile. Which allowed the make to complete.

Regards,
Roy Rankin

On Thu Jul 24 12:30 , Jeremiah Benham sent:

On Thu, 2008-07-24 at 08:33 +0800, address@hidden wrote:
> I just fetched a new copy from git. It looks like configure is not
> building a makefile in the plugin directory, so make fails.

You need to run ./autogen.sh then ./configure. It will not create a
makefile in the plugin directory because none of the plugins actually do
anything so we saw it as pointless for now. Once someone writes a useful
plugin then it will be enabled.

Jeremiah