[Denemo-devel] Scripting in Denemo

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Scripting in Denemo
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 17:57:04 +0200

Hi list,

Scripting is SUCH a good idea! I work as composer and game designer on an open
source game (www.rastullas-lockenpracht.de) and we use Swig and Ruby to have
scripting acces to all C++ classes.

I would suggest Ruby because its  simply a great language. And Open Source of
course.

I have tons of ideas for scripting!  Remapping drum-notation for example
because every drummer learns a different scheme of notations.

So my vote for ruby,

Nils