Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo 0.7.9 crash

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo 0.7.9 crash
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 08:52:25 +0100

On Thu, 2008-08-07 at 08:42 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> I think all g_asserts should be surrounded by #ifdef DEBUG
> at the least, they are useful only to developers.
I notice that in the documentation it says:

The assert() macro is used to test for errors. If exp evaluates to zero,
assert() writes information to STDERR and exits the program. If the
macro NDEBUG is defined, the assert() macros will be ignored.

So perhaps we should be defining NDEBUG if DEBUG is not defined...