Running Scheme from within Denemo. was Re: [Denemo-devel] Running Denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Running Scheme from within Denemo. was Re: [Denemo-devel] Running Denemo from the tcl interpreter
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:43:50 +0100

On Tue, 2008-08-19 at 09:43 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> guile-snarf appears to be the tool we are looking for - I will have a
> go
> at it today.
Good progress! I have a version of Denemo that runs a scheme script
which runs one of the menu item callbacks. This is the core of what we
need.
The documentation is in a terrible state, some useful sites:
http://www.lonelycactus.com/guilebook/c1204.html
http://www.nada.kth.se/~mdj/guile-ref/guile-ref_9.html
http://os.cqu.edu.au/cgi-bin/info/info2html.cgi?(guile)Primitive%
20Procedures
I think you (jeremiah) sent me the new generate_source.c, so I'll set
about making that generate the scheme interface - first target will be
to call an menu item by passing the command name to the scheme
interpreter. Expect this tomorrow.