Re: [Denemo-devel] Regressions fixed.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Regressions fixed.
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 09:01:06 +0100

On Wed, 2008-09-10 at 22:11 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> A fair amount of tidying too, but the newview() still
> contains create_view(), which is mad - it's only done once.

I've tidied this up too now. The only regressions I know of now are the
labels, which need fixing in generate_source.c

I propose to change the structure of the menu system: on mode change the
Notes/Rests menu changes, but what really needs to change is just the
(two) menus below that which are concerned with note-names and
note-durations. As it is, if you add a new menu item to do with notes
you have to add it to the menu for each mode, whereas by only switching
the menus that are directly mode related (insert/edit notes &/or rests)
this will be avoided. It will be good to get this out of the way now,
since once people start writing scripts the set of built-in commands &
the menu structure they are in will become difficult to change without
breaking peoples scripts.