[Denemo-devel] Delete Barline

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Delete Barline
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 20:34:23 +0100

I've just added a Delete Barline script to the Measures menu. It can
delete all barlines except for the last one (that is it cannot join the
last measure, for reasons that I have not looked in to). It illustrates
what can be done without actually knowing any scheme at all.
What I did was to step through a sequence of denemo actions (basically
to cut the notes from one measure and add them to the previous measure,
then delete the empty measure). I stepped through these steps with the
"Record Scheme" toggled, and then saved the resultant script as a menu
item. I didn't type any Scheme at all - just worked out the sequence of
menu clicks needed to get the result, and then did the record-to-scheme
trick.