Re: [Denemo-devel] Documentation of Scheme interface

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Documentation of Scheme interface
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 17:35:40 +0100

This is very interesting stuff - I've never got to grips with these
obscurely named fields, perhaps we should build up a set of proposed
name changes, and after checking for clashes, implement them all in a
single tidy-up. "sclef" could become initial_clef for a start! There is
something called dclef as well.
On Fri, 2008-10-03 at 10:21 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> In the structure DenemoScore we have:
>

> gint cursorclef; /**< The clef used at the current cursor location */
>
> and
>
> gint curmeasureclef;  /**< This is value used for the creation of a
> new
> measure */
>

> cursorclef stores the value of the clef at the current position.
Is it re-calculated every time you click with the mouse, or do
CursorRight/Left?

> curmeasureclef is only used on the creation of a new measure. When a
> new
> measure is created denemo copies cursorclef into curmeasureclef for
> the
> initialization of the measure.
It sounds like this should not be a field in DenemoScore in that case,
cursorclef cannot change while creating a new measure can it?