Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows build

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows build
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 11:59:03 +0100

On Mon, 2008-10-06 at 17:10 -0500, David Bolton wrote:
> Richard Shann wrote:
> > I've built the 0.8.0 stuff for people to try out on windows:
> >
> > http://www.rshann.plus.com/denemo.htm
>
> The HTML text on your website says "Denemo 26th July 2008" but it
You were quick! It turned out I had to download the page to change it,
because it was one of the things that I lost when my system broke.
> appears to download today's build.
>
> The installation wizard now reads:
> 'This will install "version as in About dialog" on your computer'
>
> How about changing the text so it reads:
> 'This will install Denemo on your computer'
Yes.
Also:
There is a pango module missing (lots of warnings in the console), and
this may just possibly be the cause of the crash on loading the tied
note menu item - please report any crashes you can find.