[Denemo-devel] Made with Denemo

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Made with Denemo
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:57:50 +0100

For your information and possibly motivation:
I'm still actually working with Denemo :)

http://www.nilsgey.de/nachmittag_eines_dichters.pdf

This is a piece that I made yesterday, Lyrics by Robert Gernhardt. Its a work
for my university in Cologne.
I was struggeling a bit with polyphonie and pedal-markings for piano. The note
in measure 4, the F left hand, should actually be a whole note with a pedal
marking. But when I added additional voices to my left-hand staff they showed
up as extra staff. When I "joined voices" the staff was actually a mess and
everything was tranposed and mixed together...

Nils