[Denemo-devel] Windows Version Errors and log

From: N. Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Windows Version Errors and log
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 01:50:05 +0100

Hi list,

it happend that I just set up a complete fresh XP (SP2) system on the same
maschine I run linux (and denemo). After installing all the drivers I installed
Denemo: Same as other users - The Icon popup shows and then nothing. The
command line even exits before the popup is clicked away.

I ran Denemo with the Dependency Walker:
First the dwmapi.dll was missing (downloaded it and copy to ./bin)
And I attached a log file from the depency walker in txt format. To search for
the errors simply search the txt for "error". The sentence "Das angegebene
Modul wurde nicht gefunden" means "The modul was not found". Rest is in english.

Maybe this will help

Nils

--
Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a