[Denemo-devel] [bug #24870] Denemo 0.8 doesn't start on Windows.

From: Peter Newton
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #24870] Denemo 0.8 doesn't start on Windows.
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:21:14 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #24870 (project denemo):

As a brand-new user, I have no Denemo files on my machine, so I can't start
it by opening a Denemo file as suggested below.  Are there any available
anywhere for download (samples, for example), that would allow me to get
started until the problem is solved?  Or could I create a skeleton Denemo file
in a text editor?  (What is the file extension for Denemo files?) (I have
tried opening a Lilypond file with Denemo, withut success.)  Or is version 7.8
available somewhere so I could get started with it?  Thanks for any help.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?24870>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/