[Denemo-devel] denemo out-of-sync with latest lilypond (version 2.11.57)

From: Rob
Subject: [Denemo-devel] denemo out-of-sync with latest lilypond (version 2.11.57)?
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 22:58:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I use Linux/Fedora 9, which has Lilypond version  2.11.57 in its repository.

Denemo is not there, so I did installed that manually from the sources.

However, there seems to be problems with the Denemo-Lylipond
communication:

   When Denemo outputs a music score in Lylipond format, it cannot be
   processed by Lylipond.

   I have a file that is OK with my Lylipond version, but Denemo can't
   input this file.

Is this my mistake, or is this indeed a version conflict?

Thanks,
Rob.