Re: [Denemo-devel] Please check for this bug in your current build.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Please check for this bug in your current build.
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 08:14:55 +0000

I've pushed fixes for grace notes. The result is that grace notes appear
on the screen in the same location as the main note, which while
logically correct needs tweaking. (Previously large gaps were showing
up).
I had hoped that doing this would lead to some understanding of how
spacing is done on screen, with a view to the LilyPond directives
acquiring control over how they are displayed. But it is still extremely
murky, sadly.
I've defined a Scheme function (d-DebugObject) which outputs information
about the current object to the console.

Richard