[Denemo-devel] Windows build - bug fixed?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Windows build - bug fixed?
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 09:39:27 +0000

I have uploaded a build of Denemo for windows with a recently unearthed
bug fixed: depending on a random value this bug could cause the program
to exit shortly after starting (it is not related to the message about
icons not loading, this will happen first, and is just annoying).
The fixed build works on my machine, but then so did the one with the
bug, so please could someone who has the problem please try this new
build. The program is at

http://www.rshann.plus.com/denemo.htm

Thank you all for your patience.