Re: [Denemo-devel] Angry-Key-Script

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Angry-Key-Script
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 09:03:04 +0000

On Tue, 2009-01-06 at 22:41 +0100, Nils Gey wrote:
> Hey list,
>
> is the "Angry Key" script already written?
It's definitely written - I have used it. But really it awaits chaining
MIDI filters together for what I would use it for. But, thinking about
it, you could be using it as your only MIDI filter. And in any case,
someone could combine the code with the one filter they are using (such
as AdvanceOnEdit the one I use all the time).
I'll look it out.
Richard