[Denemo-devel] windows binary

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] windows binary
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:31:14 +0000

The binary for windows has still not appeared on the mirror that I get,
even though its sig file has. The output from the scp command indicates
that upload did happen.

Enter passphrase for key '/home/rshann/.ssh/id_dsa':
InstallDenemo_0.8.2_win.exe                   100%   10MB  46.5KB/s
03:45
InstallDenemo_0.8.2_win.exe.sig               100%   65     0.1KB/s
00:00

I guess we should wait a bit longer before trying to investigate
further: however I don't understand the directory structures - denemo
does not appear in the directories that you get to via gnu software.
Does anyone know why not, as it is supposed to be official gnu software.