[Denemo-devel] jack menu?

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] jack menu?
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 22:22:19 -0600

I was wanting to add a menu for jack options. Do you guys think that
this is the best type of interface. I was thinking of a menu that
allowed turning on/off jack. I suppose a popup would work also. I want
the user to be able to restart the jack initialization if jack crashes.
If it is through the menu do I have to add an entry in denemoui.xml? I
don't know how to deal with the xml file when some people are compiling
--enable-jack and some are not.