[Denemo-devel] A bug in the headerinfo fields (showing in status bar)

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] A bug in the headerinfo fields (showing in status bar)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:54:11 +0000

I've noticed that the text before the ':' in the status bar in Denemo is
sometimes corrupted (after switching to new empty score after loading a
score, sometimes).
I can't get a reliable example, and I am afraid it may crash on some
systems. It appears that the piece and/or subtitle fields are wrongly
initialized, or corrupted, but I can't see where.
If someone can reliably reproduce the bug please let me know how.