[Denemo-devel] [bug #25855] Feature requests 14 Mar 2009

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #25855] Feature requests 14 Mar 2009
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 10:23:21 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #25855 (project denemo):

The paper block is another candidate for holding a list of Denemo Directives
(rather than continuing with the present scheme, where every time someone
wants another field the Denemo structures need augmenting, with code to store
and retrieve, to set via the dialog and to print via LilyPond needs writing).
The reason for giving it its own list of directives is that LilyPond does not
tolerate multiple paper blocks, so Denemo would need to gather all the
paper{...} directives together if we just had a list of directives for the
prolog as a whole.
I think this will not be the next release. For the moment we can simply write
the required fields in the LilyPond window.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?25855>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/