Re: [Denemo-devel] dynamics

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] dynamics
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:44:29 +0000

On Tue, 2009-03-24 at 15:00 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> I don't know what exactly you would be storing as MIDI information, it
> would be a good idea to bounce the possible fields and their names
> back
> and forth a bit.
Also we will need to coordinate changes, as I am currently working
through adding the keysig directives and timesig directives. I could do
adding the MIDI fields to the DenemoDirective structure (and then the
code for them in view.c, imp/exportxml.c lilydirectives.c), while
Jeremiah could add the actions to take in exportmidi.c