[Denemo-devel] Another showstopper

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Another showstopper
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 09:30:50 +0100

Building on windows has proved its worth again. It turns out that the
editscripts were only being invoked if they were local (i.e.
in .denemo), those provided with the package were ignored.
So I have now removed three layers of gotcha preventing tweaking the
position of a rehearsal mark in windows
        1) older guile did not support loading srfi
        2) regex library is optional extra in mingw not present by default
        3) editscripts not in local directory weren't executed anyway.
This last is present on Linux (my local and system are effectively the
same so I don't see this bug), but I have fixed it now.
I have also found out what the binreloc message at startup is about.
Does anyone *not* see this message (about binreloc failure) at startup?
It is actually in Denemo source code (in utils.c) but I don't think the
relevant define to enable it is turned on. (see binreloc website).