Re: Release 0.8.4 (was Re: [Denemo-devel] Incomplete measures.)

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Release 0.8.4 (was Re: [Denemo-devel] Incomplete measures.)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 08:38:05 +0100

Running the configure present in the tarball gives:
checking for samplerate... configure: error: Package requirements
(samplerate >= 0.1.4) were not met:

No package 'samplerate' found

If I manually copy in the autogen.sh from git and then run it I get
./autogen.sh
You should update your `aclocal.m4' by running aclocal.
libsmf/Makefile.am:2: compiling `smf.c' with per-target flags requires
`AM_PROG_CC_C_O' in `configure.in'

However running aclocal (without any arguments) leaves the situation
unchanged.

Richard