Re: [Denemo-devel] smf.h path fixed

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] smf.h path fixed
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 08:44:08 -0500

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 03:33:43PM +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> I noticed that denemo would not build except in-place (that is, where
> the .o files end up alongside the .c files), because smf.h is looked for
> in the wrong place. I have pushed a fix to this, though it may not be
> the technically correct one. Jeremiah, can you check that your build
> (which is presumably in-place) does still work.

I am not sure what you mean. I have .o files in src and .o files libsmf. The .o
files in libsmf link together to form libsmf/libsmf.a. Then src/jackmidi.o
links with the libsmf.a.

What you have done should be correct. I put this in src/Makefile.am in the past
making what you changed ok.

INCLUDES = -I../intl -I$(top_srcdir)/intl -I$(top_srcdir)/include \
-I$(top_srcdir)/libsmf \

This adds libsmf into the INCLUDES path.
Also in Makefile.am the linker is giving this instruction:

denemo_LDADD = $(INTLLIBS) ../libsmf/libsmf.a

Jeremiah