Re: [Denemo-devel] (d-DirectivePut-score-display) no display

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] (d-DirectivePut-score-display) no display
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 10:31:56 +0100

Use:

(d-DirectivePut-score-graphic tag string1)
(d-DirectivePut-score-display tag string2)

I intend(ed) that display on its own should work (generating a graphic
by default), but the code isn't quite right, it's got a bit tricky. But
setting both (graphic, display - in that order?) is working fine.

I have been changing the display of score directives - the main field to
set is graphic, which ensures there is a graphic display (a button in
the buttonbox at the top). The field display supplies extra text for the
label of the button. Examples are the Score->Titles setting code, many
others need upgrading. The Score->Titles code uses generic code in
actions/denemo.scm which can be studied for examples.

BTW can you do the cp actions/bitmaps and actions/editscripts to match
the menus that you already did to denemo.org/download? When you have one
hand free, that is :-)
I possibly need to do a little tweaking for this to work.

Richard