[Denemo-devel] metronome markings

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] metronome markings
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 20:32:11 +0100

I have upgraded the Metronome marking script so that it uses the latest
syntax and sets the MIDI tempo. The script now looks like this:

(let ((bpm 60))
  (set! bpm (d-GetUserInput "Metronome Setting"  "Give Beats per Minute" "60"))
  (d-DirectivePut-chord-prefix "MM"  (string-append "\\override
Score.MetronomeMark #'padding = #3
  \\tempo 4 = " bpm))
  (d-DirectivePut-chord-override "MM" (logior DENEMO_OVERRIDE_TEMPO
DENEMO_OVERRIDE_STEP))
  (d-DirectivePut-chord-midibytes "MM" bpm)
  (d-DirectivePut-chord-display "MM" (string-append "MM" bpm)))

I hope this is easy to read and understand.