Re: [Denemo-devel] Augmentation / Diminuation Prototype

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Augmentation / Diminuation Prototype
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:51:51 +0200

> > Btw. What about giving "command line arguments" to scheme scripts?
> That is a just exactly a scheme procedure. Try this:
>
> (define (myproc a b)
>       (a 4 b))
>

> (display (myproc * 8))
> displays 32
>
> (display (myproc / 8))
> displays 1/2
>
> being 4*8 and 4/8 respectively
>
> Richard

Sorry, I think we still misunderstood. What you described is of course true,
but I already know this. For two tasks wth one script, depending on the users
initial input (the keypress or menu-entry), this is not enough.

It would be nice if I could choose initial parameters to use in my script at
the point where I create my menu-entry. A new field additional to Name, Label
and "What does it do":

"Parameters (can be blank) divided by , "

And for the aug/dim script I could use the same script and create two menu
items from it, each with a differet initial parameter (to choose * or / )

Nils