Re: [Denemo-devel] Transpose

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Transpose
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 22:52:35 -0500

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 21:57:35 +0100
Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've done some work on this - setting the interval from selection
> makes no sense if you are only getting a single note.

Now transpose selection seems to be broken for me for some reason. I
don't know what broke it.

I am almost done with a script that converts a list like (1 3 2) to
lilyname "fisis'". I have been working on this so we can use the
(d-ChangeChordNotes) for transposition purposes.

> So I have added the equivalent for setting the interval c - (current
> note) from the note at the cursor.
> But internally the names and structure are not looking nice and there
> is no warning that "f g" will not do except for Print transpositions.

I am not sure what you mean by Print transpositions. Is that a
transposition that only happens when Printed or exported rather than in
the denemo display or memory?

Jeremiah