[Denemo-devel] How to invoke pdf reader?

From: Seth Williamson
Subject: [Denemo-devel] How to invoke pdf reader?
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:04:41 -0400

I hope this is the correct list for questions like this.  Under "regular user" on the denemo site it had this list, which seems to include developers as well.  So if this is the wrong list, I apologize.

I am using the Windows version of Denemo and LilyPond.  I ran into a problem with Denemo immediately because I could not get the test file to print.  It said I had to put my pdf reader in Edit|Change Preferences|Externals.

I tried both the name of the reader and the full path to the exe file, but neither worked.

I get a black DOS box that comes up, no visible text, but after that, nothing.

I'm using XP Pro.

Any ideas what I need to do to get it to bring up the pdf version of the file?

Seth Williamson
Franklin County, VA