[Denemo-devel] [bug #27347] reading note names

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #27347] reading note names
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:39:33 +0000

Update of bug #27347 (project denemo):

             Assigned to:                    None => jjbenham

Follow-up Comment #4:

So if the user has $x chances to get it correct would the score remain the
same until $x is reached?

I have my students practice using the keyboard based games. They don't
complain because the are just happy to play a video game in school!

My youngest so far is a four year olds playing LineOrSpace using the
keyboard. This only involves two keys though.

NoteNameSpeedTest is similar to ReadNoteNames. It gives a time limit of 120
seconds. This can easily be changed for your needs. I like it better for
beginners because I teach note reading via scale step at first rather than
using "EGBDF" and "FACE". I use "ABCDEFGAB......" and "GFEDCBAGFED.....". This
is why NoteNameSpeedTest only goes up and down by step. I am going to make a
more advanced one that throws in thirds.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?27347>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/