Re: [Denemo-devel] the release

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] the release
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 22:14:34 +0000

On Mon, 2009-11-02 at 18:59 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> python bin/gub --force-package --platform=mingw denemo

I have got this command to finish with stable-0.8.10 (I had to copy the
sources in to gub and autogen.sh them to do it).
There is a denemo.exe under the target/mingw/root/usr/bin but I haven't
spotted the installer yet, if indeed bin/gub creates that. It does have
a package stage which completed so I would have thought it is somewhere
there.